Dues Giveaway Official Rules
NO INVESTMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Investment does not increase chance of winning.The prize:
a 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid Sport, initial sales tax, and registration fees. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.How to enter:
You may enter the Dues Giveaway (Giveaway) by making a qualified investment in RPAC during the Dues payment timeline at the time of paying official membership dues through the Salt Lake Board of REALTORS® online dues payment portal, visiting the SLBR in person, or by paying dues via phone. Alternate means of entry (AMOE):
email [email protected]
with the following information:
- The subject line "SLBR Dues Giveaway AMOE"
- Your full name
- NERDS ID #
- Date of Birth
- Your complete address
- Valid telephone number
AMOE participants will receive the same odds as an individual who invests in RPAC during Dues Payment. One email equals $15 worth of entries. All AMOE participants qualify for special entry promotions (3x entries, 2x entries, etc. ) if entry is received by the date specified on the promotion.
Similar to investment entries, all AMOE must be submitted on the same date of dues payment.Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Dues Giveaway (Giveaway) entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Dues Giveaway, in whole or in part, or modify Giveaway in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Giveaway will begin on May 1, 2022 and will continue until July 31, 2022. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No investment necessary. Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the United States who are primary members of the Salt Lake Board of REALTORS®. An investment in RPAC does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. Entries submitted by email will be effective on the date Sponsor receives the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of the Salt Lake Board of REALTORS® and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winner(s) must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Giveaway winner(s) will be notified by email, or phone, or via a surprise reveal at a date and time of the sponor’s choosing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the winner(s) be unreachable the first time, two more attempts will be made via email and phone if applicable. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5 day period after receiving final notifications will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an email entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Giveaway, or from participation in the Giveaway; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Giveaway.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Giveaway, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Salt Lake Board of REALTORS® and the sweepstakes sponsor, not to Facebook.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of Utah.