1. All applicants for this award must be a member of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors® as their primary Board.
2. Past award recipients do not qualify to apply for this award. However, past recipients of this award may apply in another award category.
3. Ethical conduct – If, by the filing date, the applicant is found in violation of the Code of Ethics by the Professional Standards Committee or in violation of Utah State Law as determined by the Real Estate Division during the calendar year of application, the applicant will not be eligible to apply for this award.
4. IMPORTANT: Your application will not be eligible for consideration if all specified supporting documentation is not included.
In selecting the recipients of the awards, the following may be considered:
1. Years in the real estate industry, committee service, event attendance, sponsorship, and overall contribution to the real estate industry.
2.Affiliates who receive 50 points or more will be considered for the Affiliate of the Year Award. All applications with 50 or more points will be reviewed by the award committee and the winner will be chosen based on merit of accomplishment and not personal and/or business realtionship of applicant to committee judges.
3. Award application must be accompanied by a photograph of nominee (high resolution of 300 dpi).