1. All applicants for this award must be a member of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors® as their primary Board.
2. Past award recipients do not qualify to apply for this award. However, past recipients of this award may apply in another award category.
3. Ethical conduct – If, by the filing date, the applicant is found in violation of the Code of Ethics by the Professional Standards Committee or in violation of Utah State Law as determined by the Real Estate Division during the calendar year of application, the applicant will not be eligible to apply for this award.
4. IMPORTANT: Your application will not be eligible for consideration if all specified supporting documentation is not included.
In selecting the recipients of the awards, the following may be considered:
1. Salt Lake Board of REALTORS®, Utah Association of REALTORS® and/or National Association of REALTORS® service and involvement.
2. National Association of REALTORS® and/or Utah Association of REALTORS® Institute, Society and Council designations and involvement or activity in those designation groups.
3. Community and civic involvement.
4. Other areas of consideration for judging committee.
Award application must be accompanied by:
1. Photograph of nominee (high resolution of 300 dpi).
2. Letter outlining any additional accomplishments by nominee that should be taken into consideration for conferment of award at award committee’s discretion.