1. This award is presented annually to recognize personal achievement by a Salt Lake Board of Realtor® Broker whose brokerage is comprised of at least two licensed Realtors®, including nominee, during the 2016 calendar year.
2. All applicants for this award must be a member of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors® as their primary Board.
3. Past award recipients do not qualify to apply for this award. However, past recipients of this award may apply in another award category.
4. Nominations may be made by individuals or firms, including the member’s own office.
5. Ethical conduct – If, by the filing date, the applicant is found in violation of the Code of Ethics by the Professional Standards Committee or in violation of Utah State Law as determined by the Real Estate Division during the calendar year of application, the applicant will not be eligible to apply for this award.
6. IMPORTANT: Your application will not be eligible for consideration if all specified supporting documentation is not included.
In selecting the recipients of the awards, the following may be considered:
1. Commitment to personal and Association education including current professional designations, ongoing education/training/seminars within the last 12 months, mentoring and REALTOR® support, and attendance at industry conventions.
2. Real Estate Achievement and Contributions: Participation at Salt Lake Board of REALTORS® events, committees or task force & local and/or state RPAC investment.
3. Business and Civic Accomplishments: Company positions held by applicant, business achievement recognition & awards, charitable and/or civic involvement.
4. Management Criteria: Nominees management philosophy, method(s) and participation in recruitment / retention efforts, and goal setting methods and results.
Award application must be accompanied by:
1. Photograph of nominee (high resolution of 300 dpi).