1. This award is given to a sales team comprised of 5 or more licensed sales agents during any given time during 2017.
2. Past award recipients do not qualify to apply for this award. However, past recipients of this award may apply in another award category.
3. All applicants for this award must be a member of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors® as their primary Board.
4. Ethical conduct – If, by the filing date, the applicant is found in violation of the Code of Ethics by the Professional Standards Committee or in violation of Utah State Law as determined by the Real Estate Division during the calendar year of application, the applicant will not be eligible to apply for this award.
5. The nature and quality of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors® Awards is dependent on honesty; that the completion of the application, to the best of your knowledge, is accurate and truthful.
6. IMPORTANT: Your application will not be eligible for consideration if all specified supporting documentation is not included.
In selecting the recipients of the awards, the following may be considered in the following order of priority:
1. Number of real estate transactions closed and/or the gross dollar volume of closed transactions as reported by an office report including transactions from Utahrealestate.com or as otherwise verified by applicable HUD-1 settlement statements.
2. Any other factor deemed relevant by the Judging Committee (For example: source of real estate sales, type of sale (land, new construction, resale, REO, commercial), etc.)
3. Board and Community Involvement.
Award application must be accompanied by:
1. An office report* verifying all transactions processed through Utahrealestate.com, for FSBO’s, HUD transactions, or any other transaction that did not process through Utahrealestate.com. This report include transactions that you were involved in as an: (1) Agent, (2) Listing Agent, (3) Seller’s Agent and (4) Buyer’s Agent.
*The submitted office report will be kept strictly confidential and will only be viewed by Salt Lake Board of REALTORS® staff for award verification purposes. If you choose, you may black-out/remove any inapplicable information such as referrals and income. Any format of the office report that lists the total production volume and sides is acceptable.
2. Photograph of nominee (high resolution of 300 dpi).