1. Applicants may be eligible for either Distinguished Service award (based on participation and service), Gold Hall of Fame award, or Platinum Hall of Fame award (based on sales performance and participation), not multiple awards.
2. All applicants for this award must be Realtor® members of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors® as their primary Board.
3. The applicant must have been a member of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors® at the time the transactions closed in order to receive credit.
4. Members must have closed transactions of at least $5 million or 25 closed sides during the award year.
Please calculate volume and closed sides as follows:
a. If the property sold for $100,000 and there were two agents involved, each would receive $100,000 and one side.
b. If the property sold for $100,000 and one agent handled both the listing and the selling side, the agent would receive $200,000 credit and two sides.
c. This is an individual award. Only count sides and volume for which you are personally responsible.
d. Only closed transactions and participation in the calendar year 2016 will be considered.
5. Members must also be able to verify that they have 50 points in participation in Board activities and/or RPAC investment during the award year.
6. The Gold Hall of Fame award is given annually and members must apply and qualify each year.
7. Ethical conduct – If, by the filing date, the applicant is found in violation of the Code of Ethics by the Professional Standards Committee or in violation of Utah State Law as determined by the Real Estate Division during the calendar year of application, the applicant will not be eligible to apply for this award.
8. IMPORTANT: Your application will not be eligible for consideration if all specified supporting documentation is not included.
In selecting the recipients of the awards, the following may be considered:
1. The REALTOR® Gold Hall of Fame Award is organized to recognize sales performance, professionalism and participation by REALTOR® members of the Salt Lake Board of REALTORS®. Awards will be conferred if requirements are met in one or more of the following areas:
a. Salt Lake Board of REALTORS® education, committee service, tour participation and/or RPAC investment.
b. National Association of REALTORS® and Utah Association of REALTORS® convention attendance.
c. National Association of REALTORS® and Utah Association of REALTORS® Institute, Society and Council designations and involvement or activity in those designation groups.
d. Salt Lake Board of REALTORS® leadership role (Committee Chairman or Director).
Award application must be accompanied by:
1. An office report* verifying all transactions processed through Utahrealestate.com, for FSBO’s, HUD transactions, or any other transaction that did not process through Utahrealestate.com. This report include transactions that you were involved in as an: (1) Agent, (2) Listing Agent, (3) Seller’s Agent and (4) Buyer’s Agent.
*The submitted office report will be kept strictly confidential and will only be viewed by Salt Lake Board of REALTORS® staff for award verification purposes. If you choose, you may black-out/remove any inapplicable information such as referrals and income. Any format of the office report that lists the total production volume and sides is acceptable.
2. Photograph of nominee (high resolution of 300 dpi).
3. Payment fee for photo to appear in the newspaper announcement of the REALTOR® Hall of Fame recipients. The fee for this advertising is $100.00 to be sent to the Salt Lake Board of REALTORS® office via check or credit card. For payment by credit card contact Director of Events or the Accounting Manager at (801) 542-8840.